Little One Florist (collectively "we") respect the privacy rights of visitors to this website and of individuals who participate in, access or sign up to any of our services, activities or online content (collectively referred to as "Services"). We endeavour to ensure that all our collection, transmission, storage and usage of personal data shall be carried out in compliance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance, Cap 486 of the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region ("PDPO"). The term "personal data" shall have the meaning ascribed to it by PDPO.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
We respect personal data privacy and are committed to the compliance of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance (Cap. 486) (the "PDPO"). We collect personal data from individuals, we will give a Personal Information Collection Statement on or before the collection in an appropriate format and manner.
PURPOSE OF COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
You need not supply any personal data in order to access this website. When you participate in, access or sign up to any of the Services, personal data is collected from you to enable us to provide you with the Services. You may decline to provide us with the requested personal data, but in such case we may decline to provide you with the Services . Personal data collected from you may be used by us for:
- To enable your registration as an online user
- Processing of your application for the Services
- Enabling the provision of the Services to you
- Processing of payment instructions or collection of amounts outstanding from you in relation to the provision of the Services
- To arrange shipping and delivery
- Marketing of the Services by Little One Florist
- Designing services / products for you
- Conducting market research or opinion surveys
- Provisioning of customer services
- Handling your complaints and account enquiries
- Compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations
- To fulfill other operational, accounting, auditing and legal needs directly related to the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected We also collate information about site traffic, sales, rating and reviews which we may pass on to third parties but this information may not include any information which can identify you personally.
TYPES OF PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Types of personal data collected by Little One Florist may include::
- Your personal information and contact information such as your name, gender, date of birth, identity card number, telephone number, email address, residential address, correspondence address and/or billing address;
- Your business information such as company name and business title;
- Your account details, including account numbers, or user accounts; and
- Any other information as necessary for the provision of the Services to you.
If you choose to use Stripe to finalize and pay for your order, you will provide your credit card information directly to Stripe, Inc.
We may use "Cookies" on this site in order to:
- enable tighter security
- enable you to keep browsing
- personalize sites for you
- build online user or visitor profiles
- data analysis and statistics
CONFIDENTIALITY, DISCLOSURE AND SECURITY OF PERSONAL DATA
Unless there is a mandatory legal requirement for us to keep your personal data for a specified period, we will only retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which the personal data were originally collected.
Personal data held by us will be kept confidential but may be provided to the following parties under certain circumstances:
- affiliates, online shop vendors and business partners: to enable them to provide services to you, perform administrative functions and contact you regarding products and services that you have expressed an interest
- agents and service providers: to enable them to perform functions or services for us or on our behalf, such as delivery of magazines and/or other products, accounting and auditing, and technology support, subject to contractual restrictions from using it for purposes other than providing services for us or on our behalf
- any actual or proposed assignee, transferee, participant or sub-participant of our rights or business: in the context of business transfers
- relevant parties, agencies, authorities or organisations in connection with legal or regulatory matters: to (a) protect and defend the rights, property, or safety of us or our affiliates, other users of this site, or the public; (b) enforce the terms and conditions that apply to use of this site; (c) respond to claims that any content violates the rights of third parties; (d) respond to claims of suspected or actual illegal activity; (e) respond to an audit or investigate a complaint or security threat; or (f) comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental requestsIf necessary, we may transfer the personal data to places outside the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region for carrying out the purposes, or the directly related purposes, for which the personal data were collected. All the transfer of those personal data will be carried out in compliance with the requirements of the PDPO.
ACCESS, CORRECTION and QUERIES